We offer the foundation of any business is the bookkeeping function. Basic bookkeeping is the process of keeping the records of all receipts and expenses from any business be it a sole trader,partnership or limited company. An online accounting system designed for small businesses to work with their accountants, business partners and staff in real-time.
What We Offer:
- General bookkeeping of all your business records as regularly as is required.
- Payroll services and submission of Real-Time-Information (RTI) as required by HMRC by April 2013.
- VAT return completion and submissions.
- Submission of documents for export and import of products such as EC sales lists and Intrastat returns.
- Communciation with HMRC on your behalf on all the above submissions
We can help implement new accounting software into your business
How It Can Help:
- Reduce your workload so you can concentrate on your business.
- Remove the need to employ bookkeeping staff.
- We can deal with any HMRC enquiries into VAT or payroll efficiently.
- Reduce the need for you to spend time on any difficult or contentious areas that we have experience of dealing with