At PSF we have over 10 years experience working with individuals in self employments or partnerships and owner-managed limited companies.
What We Offer:
- Preparation of accounts for self employed businesses and partnerships.
- Incorporation of business into limited companies.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for limited companies and submission to Companies House.
- Completion of company secretarial duties to ensure all company deadlines are met such as the annual return.
- Preparation and submission of personal tax returns.
- Preparation and submission of partnership tax returns.
- Preparation and submission of corporation tax returns.
- Tax planning advice through out the year to improve tax efficiency.
How It Can Help:
- Tax planning can reduce your tax payments both now and in the future saving you money.
- We can reduce the risk of penalties from overdue submissions either to HMRC or Companies House.
- Your business accounts help to assess the performance of your business year on year and idenify areas of improvement